Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: FS: Valentine One radar detector (with laser optio

  1. #1
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, no longer has a need for this since I'm going speed limit with my family sedan now so it's up for sale.

    Valentine One radar detector (with laser option). I bought this one $399 plus s/h from http://www.valentineone.com You can go there and get all the specs...It is undoubtably one of the best radar detector you can buy..save my ass countless of time on my zippy supercharged GSR. I have original box, manual etc...If you want, I can take some picture for you. Just email me.

    I am looking to get $250 (firm) plus shipping to you (if shipping is required). Email me at [email protected] for any further inquiry.



    ------------------
    A wise man never steps on the same shit twice!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member rjaffey's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 1999
    Posts
    764
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have mail.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 5 Liter Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What, you're not planning on zipping around in the TL John? Just going to cruise around in luxury? :P

    ------------------
    Bill Winters
    '94 GSR w/ JRSC @ 9 PSI via ENDYN stepper pulley, Cartech 20005, Vortech fuel modifier, RC 310's, AEM fuel rail, 2.5" test pipe, Hotshot 3" short ram intake and homemade CAI, Clutch Specialties Stage 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •